Friday, September 3, 2010

Auction rules

Ok, this is a small auction, I don't have an ending date yet because I hope to add more items. So keep checking back!

Remember to leave a comment under the item you want to bid on.

And make sure to up your bid by two dollars from the previous bids.

Any questions just leave it in a comment and I'll answer, remember to leave your email address so I can get a hold of you.

If you have something you want to add, email me at laceyrugg@hotmail.com

Thanks, and happy bidding!

3 comments:

  1. Lacey, I *SO* wish I could bid and donate to you right now! Unfortunately without knowing when Alex will get a job and we'll actually have another paycheck coming in, I can't. :(

    I keep meaning to tell you - I emailed the girl about the vinyl for the wall and never heard back!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lacey, it is cold here!!! And for you, a southerner, it probably feels like winter. Since we came in mid-Aug and heard it was 100 degrees, we brought mostly (all, lol) summer clothes and now we are suffering. Luckily some nice old American guy in our building gave us a coat and sweatshirt of his. So, no shorts... but pretty little sweaters and jackets would go well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, what's with going private all of a sudden?

    ReplyDelete